For assay and quantification we provide you testing using:
- HPLC’s: gradient/UPLC (up to 650 bar) – with oven and sampler both cooling and warming – DAD detection – RI detection – fluorescence detection
- Gaschromatography, including headspace with FID
- Automatic titrators – different changing units, including semi-micro water determination
- Spectrophotometry: UV-Vis, IR
- Thin layer chromatography
Also the standard equipment in a pharmaceutical analytical is available: pH meter, balances, viscosity meter, refractometer, polarimeter, melting point tester, ionmeter, microscope.
The equipment for pharmacotechnical testing includes:
- Hardness tester
- Friability tester
Microbiological testing of non-sterile pharmaceutical forms and raw materials is carried out in dedicated areas, with separation of the clean testing area from the area used for inoculation with germs.
Cabinets for stability studies and on-going stability at: 25°C/60%RH – 30°C/65%RH – 40°C/75%RH.